Are you struggling with these?
- Trying hard to start PHP objected-oriented programming?
- Having trouble with writing clean OOP code with PHP?
- Having trouble with writing OOP code that others can understand?
- Having trouble with writing OOP code that it is easy to maintain?
- Want to learn OOP via a comprehensive real application?
Do you want to solve all the issues above and learn real PHP OOP from a private community?
- You will never feel alone again within our community.
- You will never feel hopeless again with community help.
- You will never feel frustrated again along with community members.
Introducing: Building a shopping cart from scratch.
This is a course and more. You will learn the fundamentals of PHP and building blocks of a web application. If you are starting with PHP and wish to learn OOP, or you are already familiar with OOP and wish to take it to the next level, this course is for you.
Why building another shopping cart?
Shopping cart is a web application almost every PHP developer builds. Knowledge involved in building a shopping cart covers almost every aspect of backend programming. If you haven't, sooner or later, you will.
In this course, we are going to build a shopping cart from scratch. No framework and no third party library, we are going to build everything from scratch.
Everything is done with an OOP mindset and you will learn how to design a system and framework using OOP techniques.
What are you building?
You are going to build your own custom MVC framework, something like this:
You are going to build a shopping cart from scratch, something like this:
What are you learning?
In this course, we will teach you the following concepts and more:
- What Composer is and how to use it.
- What PDO is and how to use it.
- What MVC is architecture and how to build a simple one.
What are you getting?
By purchasing this course, you will get:
- Private Git repository access, your Github account will be added to our community repository.
- Private community access. Post your questions and our community will sort them out for you.
- Life-time community membership where you stay learning with us.
- All course content.
- All source code.
We didn't answer your question?
If you still have questions, please get in touch and we will do my best to answer them. You can reach us at xu[at]startutorial.com.